Nov 11th, 2021
Who really won the presidency in 2020?
Welcome to Part I of The Right Take guys' investigation and recap of the accusations of fraud in the 2020 presidential election. They begin by covering circumstantial evidence nationwide that suggests Donald Trump should have won. They then dive swing state-by-swing state into lawsuits and investigations and the hard evidence that they produced.
In this episode, they focus exclusively on Arizona., which was the first state to attract widespread accusations of voter fraud on election night and is the only swing state to have done a forensic audit of the election. After examining the evidence, they each give their personal verdict on who won Arizona.
02:24 The 2020 Election Results as handed down
04:38 Our Methodology and Road Map for diving into this
05:10 General Circumstantial Evidence that Trump won Part 1
- Did Voters feel better off than in 2016?
- Which side had more enthusiasm?
- Support in the Primaries
- Overall Vote Totals compared with past Elections
- Scholarly Models
21:17 Review of Key Points
22:23 General Circumstantial Evidence that Trump won Part II
- Voter Registration Trends
- Geographic Inconsistencies
- Census Bureau Data Discrepancy
- Bellweather Counties
- Bellweather States
- Down-ballot Factor
- Biden’s Overperforming in four major urban Centers compared with all others
43:53 Review of Key Points
52:17 The 2020 Arizona Election Results as handed down
52:14 Circumstanstial Evidence of Fraud in Arizona Addressed
- Mail-voting Procedures and Ballots rejected in 2020 vs 2018
- Maricopa County’s historic voting Pattern
- Democrats lost a county-wide down-ballot race in Maricopa County.
- Court-ordered bipartisan handwriting experts examined 100 absentee ballot signatures
01:04:18 Senate’s Fight to Audit the Results
- Non-legislative hearing on Nov 30
- Full legislative hearing on Dec 14
- Subpoena of voting machines and ballots on Dec 15
- Threats to imprison Maricopa County Board of Supervisors (MCBoS)
- MCBoS conducts its own audits
- MCBoS asks court to dismiss senate’s subpoena
- Judge rules against MCBoS
- Senate hires Cyber Ninjas to conduct the audit.
01:08:10 The Curious Case of Elliot Kerwin
01:21:20 Problems Found with Maricopa County’s Election System and Process during Audit
- Were databases deleted right before handing machines over to senate?
- Multiple images of duplicate (cured) ballots where there should have only been two
- Affidavit on sloppiness in comparing mail-in ballot signatures
01:25:21 Audit Results Released
- How the auditors classified and categorized
01:26:28 The 49,718 Questionable Votes Categorized by Discrepancy and MCBoS’s Responses
01:30:08 Other Reports: Ben Cotton’s Cyfir and Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai’s EchoMail
01:33:53 MCBoS’s Response to Dr. Shiva’s Findings
01:36:14 Dr. Shiva’s Rebuttal
01:43:10 Audit Aftermath
01:48:04 Who won Arizona? Our Verdicts
Intro/Outro Music by Karl Casey, White Bat Audio: https://www.youtube.com/c/WhiteBatAudio/featured